Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Time to Colour your World!!

 Hello friends I'm finally back to making cards for Shopping Our Stash challenges and what a challenge for my first one back.....a COLOUR challenge and as you know I'm terrible at colour challenges especially if there are too many choices but for this one I lucked out with on piece of 6 X 6 paper from Photoplay. The colour choices might be numerous but you only need to use at least 3 of them. 


And here is my offering for the challnege.


It's been a long time since I have made a mini slimline card, I used my favourite stamp company stamps "House Mouse Designs" I chose a sketch from Sheetload of Cards January 2023 I love this design I did change it to a horizontal card as the flowers trailed too far off the side. The patterned paper is from Photoplay both sides of the double sided paper was used,   it is only 7 months old but the gold birthday sticker is ancient. 


Finished the inside with some scraps of patterned paper and the perfect sentiment to match the slimline card. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will pick at lest 3 colours and join in the fun. 






2 comments:

dj said...

Adorable!! That little critter snuggled up is just the cutest...especially in our fall color palette!! Way to go shopping your stash and showcasing our new color challenge!! Your card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with us over at Shopping Our Stash!! #SOS308

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cuuuuuute, Barb! And you *did* find the perfect papers for these colours! Adorable image and beautifully coloured! Love the inside too! I'm not sure if I've ever made a mini slimline card, maybe a long time ago before they were cool. Or maybe I have made one, who knows, my memory is so bad! So happy to see a card from you, my friend! Wishing you a wonderful day!