Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Creature Feature!!

 Finally after a long three months I'm back catching up with my holiday cards with the Jingle Belles Rock.  I love all their prompts and it has been hard not to add cards to their blog and now I have at least 6 cards to play catch up with. Well I have a bunch (depends on your idea of a bunch) of mini acrylic stamps from Stampendous and they are all perfect for #SUYSOct2023 at Sheetload of Cards by Crafty Al. 


Now there is cute critter overload with the adorable penguin, don't you just love a cute penguin with a candy cane. This sheetload of cards tutorial will make 8 cards with minimal paper but there are instructions for making a single card too. 


Finished the inside with a favourite sentiment and a couple of left over screaps.

I see a spot on the center of the card and just realized I think my camera lens needs a cleaning. 
Mission accomplished hope that works.

I'm adding tis to 

Jingle Belles Rock Challenge ~~ Not a Creature was Stirring

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day.






3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh so cute, Barb! Yes, I love any Christmas critter with a candy cane! Makes me smile! This is a great sketch and I can see why you made two with this sketch and papers! Adorable work, my friend! Wishing you a wonderful evening!

lauren bergold said...

Super cute penguin and I love all the peppermint details! such a fun addition to our Christmas Creatures at Jingle Belles!

SmilynStef said...

How fun is that little Christmas Penguin ... so very glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.