Saturday, June 24, 2023

O is for Ombre

 Hello there my crafty friends and not so crafty ones too, Happy you can join the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for a NEW challenge, I will give Edna the honour of introducing the theme.


Now there are many ways to create an Ombre project and the Design team has created many of them for your inspiration. For my mini slimline card I chose to make an ombre background.


4 distress oxide ink were used to make my ombre background, I wanted a tranquil look for the yoga cat, I kept colouring to a minimum with a couple of grey shades and used the Namaste to ground him  while he is doing a modified tree pose.


close up of the sentiment on the front and now the piece de resistance ..... 


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the different Ombre techniques the rest of my teamies have done. 








3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Oh, Barb, you dah boss! Jo x

Donna said...

Those are words to live by and pretty much sum, up my life in this moment
Ha ha ha ha ha

JulieP said...

Lovely ombre but the inside is the icing on the cake! Great card Barb!