Saturday, March 4, 2023

Happy Little Stampers March Christmas Challenge.

 Back from an extended winter break and ready to inspire you to work on your Holiday cards. As you will see the challenge is always Anything Goes but with an option.


Very easy job picking out my stamp to use for the challenge I have 3 or more House Mouse with Candy Canes, 4 full size and a mini. I rarely have a problem using a Housee Mouse Designs stamp for any challenge, the hard part is not to use them for every one. LOL. So here is the image I decided to use.


I made a 5 1/2 inch square card the image is a House Mouse Design and the patterned paper is from Heidi Swapp. the sentiment doesn't show up very well in White but I don't think any colour would show up well on the candy cane striped paper.


A closer look at the darling little mice, the candy canes were coloured with the Lipstick spika glitter pen.


Finished the inside with a bit of patterned paper and an Obsession Impressions sentiment.



Thanks for stopping by today and now is the time to get your Holiday craft on so you don't end up in chaos in November. 













3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Totally adorable, Barb! Love the stamp, love the striped paper, it's purr-fect! Nice finishing touches on the inside too!

Dotty Jo said...

I always love your House Mouse cards so much, Jo x

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

House Mouse are always great focal points on a card. I really like your card. It made me smile. Barb Housner