Monday, February 20, 2023

My Sweet "Embossable" You!!

 I'm back again with the second card using and embossing folder for the Jingle Belles Rock Challenge.  I do plan on a bit of a catch-up as I didn't get the 2 done for the last challenge (life gets in the way of crafting_  Again I used a House Mouse Designs stamp, I have a lot of them in my collection and are my favourite to colour. 


I hope you sang the sentiment, pretty hard not to LOL. First I smooshed 3 shades of blue distress oxide ink on to watercolour paper I embossed it with Gently Falling Sizzix embossing folder from Stampin'up. first pass through I had the paper in wrong so turned it over and ran it through again, seems to give it more texture. I stamped and coloured the house mouse image and fussy cut it, added snowdrifts to set the knit boot in/ The sentiment is a die cut from Elizabeth Craft Deigns. Scalloped layer is cut with a Elizabeth Craft Designed scalloped square die set. 


Finished the inside with a generic sentiment and scraps of cardstock. 

I'm adding this to:

The Jingle Belles Rock Challenge ~~ My Sweet "Embossable" You


Thanks for stopping by today this is my second card for the "Embossable" challenge and there is still a bit of time to get at least one more done. Have a crafty day!!.






3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

love that lovely ink smooshed sky ... so very glad you got *embossable* with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

Another adorable HM stamp, perfectly colored of course and I love the sentiment. But that cool background is my fave AND I love the idea of embossing AND de-bossing on the same piece of (clearly quite sturdy lol) paper... I kind of want to try your happy accident on purpose! So pleased you could Emboss Like a Boss with us at Jingle Belles!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aaw, so adorable! I love how you made the sky behind these little cuties!