Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Birthday, Brads and a Butterfly

Hello and welcome to Shopping Our Stash's 490 post going "Back In Time" to challenge 49 and repeat it, Anything starting with a "B" so I went with Birthday and Brads and added a super cuter Butterfly to round the "B's" off. I shopped my stash as the brads are ones I got/bought when I was on the Eyelet Outlet Blog in 2017, The papers were all scraps, even the sentiment was one I stamped and set aside. 


As I said everything was a scrap, most was from a card I started and changed my mind. The HB die was cut 3 times, one in heavier cardstock, I added the b&w butterfly to tie in the black layer. All brads are from the Eyelet Outlet 


I added the birthday candle brad to the I in Birthday. Isn't that butterfly pretty.


Finished the inside with a favourite  sentiment and a scrap of patterned paper. 

As I set up to take the photo of my card Toto decided to have an afternoon bath on my chair, I almost sat on her she was so quiet. 

since I used snippits I'm adding this to:

Snippits Playground Challenge #447 ~~ 


Seize the Birthday ~~ Use Your Initials (BAG) went with just "B"





Thanks for looking today and I'm hoping to be back on the Holiday card making soon. Check out the inspiration the rest of the team has on the MAIN BLOG, then dig out your "B" items and add it to our gallery. 












6 comments:

dj said...

Birthday, butterfly, and brad....YES!! Fantastic birthday sentiment die!! Way to go shopping your stash and inspiring others to play along with our new challenge!! It will be so fun to see all the "B" items that others have in their stash!! #SOS490

lauren bergold said...

A brilliant and beautiful use of brads, butterfly and birthday bits! (LOVE THIS!) Happy SOS490 to you, oh official "been there since the beginning" babe!!! ♥♥♥

Di said...

What a super snippets card Barbara! Great to see you back in the Playground with us.

Hugs
Di xx

Sarn said...

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground with this delightful birthday card. Di and I are up in the Playground Treehouse dishing out mugs of Hot Chocolate with extra marshmallows. xxx

AlisonC said...

I like this monochrome look with all the little accents. x

shirley-bee said...

Great card, love your use of all the 'b's, especially the candle brad for the 'i'. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳