Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Mad for Plaid

 I'm still in the plaid zone for the Jingle Belles Rock Challenge. I've been working on this card off and on for a few days, life gets in the way of crafting too much. Here is my second Plaid themed card.


Of course I had to use a House Mouse Designs stamp, just seemed perfect. I coloured the candy canes with spica glitter pens (much safer than a red marker) Added it to a layer of shiny red paper, on to some Carta Bella Cabin Fever patterned paper, Joy was also cut from the same red shiny paper and layered on 2 more red sentiments.


Close up of the little meeces.

I'm adding this to:

Jingle Belles Rock Challenge ~~ We Wish you a Plaid Christmas


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!






4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

So super cute, Barb! Love these little candy cane mice and it looks like they are in love, so sweet! Awesome plaid too! I just noticed your cute kitty watermark, how adorable! Wishing you a wonderful day!

Tee said...

Super cute and adorable, love the design

SmilynStef said...

Could those candy cane mice be cuter with that perfectly coordinated plaid ... so glad you went Mad for Plaid with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

oh RATS i missed this beauty on wednesday night! sorry about that! luckily i saw it on IG in all its plaid adorability and could come here to say I LOVE THIS, missus! ♥♥♥