Friday, March 4, 2022

Time for the March Edition of Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

Oh my where did February go? it's already time for March's challenges at Happy Little Stampers. 


As you see it's always anything goes, so if it is Christmas we want to see it!! Twine is optional, now I cannot remember the last time I used twine so this challenge gave me a run for my money. I started out making my card and was very excited as it was looking pretty good and THEN I realized I left no place to add twine so off to plan B, it seems I'm having a lot of Plan B moments these day but I perservered and this is what I came up with.


The image I used is a wood mount stamp from Inkadinkado, I love these funky birds and they are fun to colour, I used just a basic sketch added some red/white baker's twine and popped up the image on top. I would have likes a gold sentiment but only had silver sticker sentiments. 


Here is a closer look at the funky winter birds.


The inside was finished with a Rubber Stampede sentiment, some paper scraps and silver stickers.

I would like to add this to:

Crazy Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. 
Thanks for stopping by to day and check out the awesome projects the rest of the Design Team have made. 










 

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Barb, and Happy Friday! Your card is adorable! The birds are so cute! They look like a cardinal and chickadee to me, two favourites of mine! I love how you continued your paper on the inside!

samanthadesigns said...

A classic, just love it! Thank you for joining Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

JulieP said...

Perfectly matched candy cane stripes and twine!!! (You do know that we'd never guess you were at Round 2 if you didn't tell on own self, right?) LOL!!! Lovely card Barbara!