Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Have you ever seen a Holiday Narwhal?

 I have two Holiday Narwhals for you today. I love to enter the Jingle Belles Christmas challenge and I have been a little slack the last two challenges, not that I didn't have ideas just no time to execute them. The challenge is Oh Christmas Stencil, Oh Christmas Stencil, well I don't have much in the line of Christmas Stencils and I am a "newbie" at stencils so don't look too close.  Since I planned on using my Christmas/Holiday narwal stamp and die I used a "bubbles" stencil fit the 5 1/2 square perfectly. 


The cute narwhals are popped up on some waves I made with a piece of smooshed cardstock and a rectangle die. there is one flat attached and one popped up to "ground" the narwals. I added a night of navy narrow frame for interest. 


Closer look at the narwhals and the wave as well as my stenciling. 


Finished the inside with a scrap of navy and did a bit of stenciling around the Impression Obsession sentiment. 

I'm entering this in:



12 Months of Christmas Challenge ~~ #86 anything goes optional something that flies.



Thanks for stopping by today and stay safe stay healthy. 








3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Beautiful bokeh-like effect and smooshy waves ... love it ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your narwhals are very cute, Barb! Adorable winter/holiday card! I love all of the bubbles! Have a peaceful day, my friend.

lauren bergold said...

well you KNOW you had me at NARWHALS lol!! but this is a brilliant use of a simple stencil (love that it's not necessarily even a HOLIDAY theme, but it works perfectly!) love the color scheme as well and the "waves" are a genius move! love everything about this! such a wonderful addition to our JINGLE BELLES gallery! ♥♥♥