Monday, January 31, 2022

It's a Rainbow of Elves

 It was not my plan to be rushing to finish a card for two challenges that end today....Rudolph Days and Christmas Kickstart, I have had the idea for the card for a month and finally squeezed in some time to get it done. 


I used an old set from Stampin'up, there are three stamps in the set, Snowmen, Reindeer and Elves. I coloured them with the colours of the rainbow for Rainbow Christmas, I must admit I almost scrapped the project as it was not the easiest to colour. There are only 7 rainbow colours and 8 elves so the one on the end is just a tag-a-long. I also used the patterned paper that was on my table. This is a Mini Slimline card. 

Since I'm running with only one hour left this is a very quick post.

I'm entering this in:
Christmas Kickstart Challenge ~~ #58 Rainbow Christmas


Rudolph Days ~~ January 

Thanks for visiting today and have a great week.










4 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic fun card Barbara. Thanks for joining the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

Sue xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Barbara,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a very lovely card and your stamped image is delightful and coloured wonderfully too.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Dotty Jo said...

Love this card so much, Barb! What a fun way to go rainbow! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a fab idea for the rainbow Christmas challenge. I couldn't figure out anything to make for that one, but you nailed it with this delightful image! Hope you're having a good day, my friend! Hugs from Nova Scotia!