Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Let It Snow!!!

 Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash, it's #458 and a Tic/Tac/Toe Board. How much fun is that. So many choices. 


So many choices and the one I planned on doing didn't work out at all, but using the same 3 yo stamp I make made card using the center line, embossing folder, Stamps over 3 years old and a Slim line card, I made a mini slimline as it suited the snowman stamp I used. I did some searching as the stamp doesn't have a date on it and the first time I used it was in 2016. The embossing folder is Gently Falling from Stampin;up. 


Let it Snow is from Elizableth Craft Designs and was die cut out of silver posterboar, some scraps of white for the snow hills and the tree is out of my "parts" box. 


As I said I was going for another "line" which involved smooshing so I still used the smooshed background. You can see the embossing and the gorgeous silver sentiment.


More trees from the "parts" box and the sentiment is from Stampabilities 2005, it qualifies for over 4 years old too. 

I'm entering this in:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge ~~  Christmas Snippits.


ABC Christmas Challenge ~~ W is for Whimsical 

Pixie's Snippits Playground ~~ the trees, snowbanks, front and inside as well. 



Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to have a peek at what the rest of the design team have made. 

















8 comments:

lauren bergold said...

such a beautiful, vibrant background, i looooove the smooshing combined with the embossing folder, especially. i also love that you've done a landscape style of scene as a slimline which is such a cool look! ♥

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute and fun! Love your adorable snowman and the gorgeous ink-smooshed and embossed background!

Dotty Jo said...

Always love a snowman card, Barb! This is a beauty - especially with the silver sentiment. Thanks so much for joining Di and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Lindsey said...

Your smooshed background makes an excellent winter sky, especially with the addition of the embossing folder. I love that cute little snowman! And he's perfect for W for Whimsical.

Di said...

Hello Barbara. Here's a weird thing. I spotted your comment over in the Playground and thought 'Funny, not seen an entry from Barbara'. Just assumed you'd forgotten to link in. So, I'm now in Christmas Kickstart commenting and found this gorgeous card. Love slimline cards and this is such fun too. So - I spotted that you'd got the link into the Playground - went over to the Mr Linky website and for some reason your image hadn't loaded - which means no entry appears in the Playground of course. I've just fixed it and now your card is safely added! Phew - I need a lie down after typing all that lot!

Hugs

Di xx (Christmas Kickstart Challenge)

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Barbara. I like the scene and the cute snowman. Thank you for joining us ABC Christmas Challenges. xx Wilma

Chris Dring said...

Such an adorable scene you've created on your mini slimline card!

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun festive design! Love the textured background and your snowman is sooo sweet!
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.