Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Beep, Beep

 I'm on a roll with masculine cards and Cardz 4 Guyz is a really good place to look for inspiration.  I know I struggle with what to do for the men, and all most of the family are men/boys.. I have lots of stamps and dies of cars, trucks, even a monster truck (the great grandson loves it)  So here is my offering for WHEELS. 


Starting with the background, I did some smooshing with three shades of blue distress oxide inks. The road is from a paper pack I found at Dollarama, the "hedge" is a scrap that was a leftover from my Easter ATCs. clouds are die cut out of foam core so they look like they are floating. 
I die cut two car bodies and glued them together with acetate in-between for the widows, I elevated it with pop dots but the wheels are flat attached. Happy Birthday is a rub-on from the white sentiments package that is at least 10 years old, (still lots of sentiments left too.)


close up and you can see the shiny windows.


Close up of the sentiment, I must remember to use more of these super simple rub-ons.

I'm entering this in:

Gardz 4 Guyz ~~ #269 Wheels

Thanks for looking again and check out the challenge it's a great way to get those Masculine cards made. 








3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Putting acetate between the two car layers for windows is a brilliant idea! Super cute bug, and love the background landscape, too.

Pamela said...

you did such a wonderful job at creating a *Wheel* card for the challenge. I love the attention to detail for the road, the dotted line, and clouds that are floating in the background. Thank you for joining us at C4G!

dj said...

Making that car so real with the "glass" window...creative!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "wheels" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!