Saturday, March 13, 2021

Three of a Kind

 I'm not playing poker today I'm entering a challenge, just because I like to push myself do do something I am not really good at.......CAS. The Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge is Three of a Kind , I had the image cut for another challenge, I'm happy they found a home.


These thre bunny die cuts are adorable and just needed to be a slimline card (3.5 X 8.5 inches) The background behind the bunnies is a DI oxide background that was floating around, Because the bunny frame is white I did put a very tiny border so it can be seen as the layer is white as well. so sorry about those tiny stars but I had an opportunity to embellish (a missed pencil mark)  I added the pink ears, and after I inlaid them I though oh the nose then I saw the size, never happened.


Here is the inside, a Happy Easter die cut and a few little white bunnies in the grass which is a slimline die from a set of landscape dies. 
 
I am entering this in:

Happy Little Stampers ~~ CAS Three of a Kind



Happy Little Stampers ~~ Anything Goes with Dies.


Thanks for visiting today and have a lovely week, 



4 comments:

JulieP said...

You did awesome Barbara!!! Love those cute peeking bunnies. Thanks so much for playing along with the HLS die cut challenge!

Debbie Mageed said...

What a sweet card! Love slimline cards and your details are wonderful here. Thank you for playing with us at the Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Lindsey said...

This is super cute! Those bunnies are great, and inlaying their noses? Not a fight worth having. ;) Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the CAS Challenge!

MA-MI said...

Great CAS card with the cute rabbit trio! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Happy Little Stampers.
I wish you a lovely day!
Maja, DT HLS