Tuesday, January 5, 2021

What's New with You?

 Welcome to the 2021 edition of Shopping Our Stash!!! Sure hope you had a good holiday, now I didn't go anywhere but my holiday wasn't long enough. I wasn't prepare to hop on the blog so soon, then again I'm usually not working ahead.  Now new craft goodies, I didn't get any but I did purchase some to use for the challenge but CP has not delivered yet. It's not like I have used everything I have bought in the last few months. So for the challenge we want you to use your "new" crafty stuff but do pair it with something old from your stash as well.  Here is what I came up with.


My new things are of course the gnomes and the fence die cut, it comes with a grass border and a tree boarder too. What I used from my stash is the clouds and mini trees I found them in the parts bin.  After I coloured the gnomes even though they have dies to match I decided to fussy cut them, they are attached at the feet to the card but the rest of the gnme bodies are elevated.


Closer look 


Closer look at the other two gnomes.


Finished the inside with another pair of stamps that have not seen ink,  The cake is from a kitten set (note to self it would make a cute slimline card) The sentiment is one of 6 that work well with a horizontal slimline card. 

There you have it I used some unused gifts to myself that have never been used and some from my parts bin too. Now it's your turn so show us what new crafty things "Santa" brought.

Thanks for stopping by and check out the Main Blog to see what new things the rest of the design team have used.











4 comments:

Donna said...

Soooooooo super cute!!!
My birthday is next month - just sayin...LOL
You fussy cut all those gnomes?????
WOW!!!!
Your eyesight is 1000% better than mine is!

Lindsey said...

Santa didn't bring me any new crafty stuff either! Luckily I managed to grab a few things on sale. ;) Your gnomes are adorable! And wow on the fussy-cutting.

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, Barb, your gnomes are so cute and fun! I love scene cards, so adorable! Awesome fussy-cutting - I actually enjoy fussy-cutting - maybe you do too! The cat cake stamp inside is precious! Love your slimline card!

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, some fussy cutting marathon, Barb! Love your card. And BTW, your Christmas card made it here today - thanks so much, it's got pride of place on my workdesk, Jo x