Sunday, January 31, 2021

Rudolph Days for January

 Well this is really leaving it until the fading moments of the Rudolph Days Challenge for January, I was adament I wasn't going to miss the first challenge of the year.  I started out with a die-cut and an oxide background and it wasn't working well at all, and who would figure there are two different colours of gold? All was not lost though, I have been trying to organize things so I can find things easier (not sure that will every happen) In one of the boxes I sorted I found make and take parts all neatly in a clip possibly from 2018 Christmas open house, unmade and thought wow someone was looking out for me today. So I coloured and put it together and I have one more holiday card. It's a little sketchy who's stamp it is but could be Hero Arts. 


The card could be made vertical or horozontal and the bow was already tied, whew! tiny ribbon and arthritic fingers do not work togther. The sentiment shows up better IRL.


Finished the inside with a sentiment from Impression Obsession. and some scraps from my table.

I'm am adding this to:

Rudolph Days ~~ January

Thanks for stopping by today and stay safe.







3 comments:

scrappymo! said...

You made it in time and this card is lovely. I am a bit past the fast tying of teensy bows as well. If I go really slow, I can manage a decent one out of about five trys!

Great image and a lovely card. I always love going to a make and take but confess that like you, I sometimes do not get them made up into a card etc till much, much later!

Thanks for taking part in the first Rudolph Days Challenge this year!

Lindsey said...

That's beautiful! I love the penguin - he does look like he might be Hero Arts.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Somehow I missed your Rudolph Day card! It's no surprise because I'm way behind in my blog visiting (again)! Your little penguin is so cute with his wreath and I always enjoy traditional colours! Cute bow too! Hope you have a nice weekend, my friend!