Wednesday, October 21, 2020

My Last Card for Pink Christmas at the Jingle Belles~~

 Well it's my last card because I'm almost out of time, it's 5 p.m. here in Ontario and the challenge closes at 6 p.m. my time.  But I am so happy I got it done and used some items that have been kicking around for a while.  It is a very CAS card for me but I'm happy with it, it is also an A6 card 4 X 6 inches. 


I had cut a couple of these snowflake dies a while ago planning on layering them for dimension, which is what I did. I added a couple of layers behind it which also elevated the focal point. The rhinestones were coloured with a pink copic.

h

Close up to show the detail on the die.


I know I'm constantly complaining I took my stamps home and  can't finish the cards, but this time I remembered the Happy Holidays from Neat and Tangled dies, I won it in the 25 days of Christmas tags and I am not sure if I have used it before. I did add a pink rhinestone to the I as an afterthought, The snowflakes were from my little parts bin. 

I'm entering this in:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas

Christmas Kickstart Challenge ~~ #40 Pink Christmas

Thanks for stopping by again today I hope you have enjoyed my Pink Christmas cards for the Challenge it's one prompt I love every year. 










6 comments:

lauren bergold said...

well what a GLORIOUS card to finish off with... love that amazing die, it truly does not need one more thing. thanks for making PINK XMAS extra special with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

Dotty Jo said...

Aren't you on a roll, Barb! Another beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart again, Jo x

Lindsey said...

Another CAS beauty! Love the intricate die backed by the pretty pink.

SmilynStef said...

ooo ... love that narrow die ... you rocked the pink again this year ... thanks so much for joining our ♥ Pink Christmas for the Cure! ♥ at Jingle Belles.

Pop's Cards said...

These are both so pretty I am loving them snowflakes, thanks for joining us at Christmas kickstart, hugs Pops x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Who doesn't love pink? It's my favourite colour! I have that snowflake strip die myself - I adore it on pink! Gorgeous card!