Friday, March 6, 2020

It's time for March's ATC Challenge at Happy Little Stampers!!

Welcome friends, family and followers to my third set of Artist Trading cards/coins for the Happy Little Stampers and the challenge is Critters.


This month I made ATCoins, I love making them and I have sooooo many critter stamps that I could use but I used a favourite (no not house mouse) it's Fluffles.


Sorry for the dark picture it is not easy to take pictures, although it was very bright today I just couldn't get the best picture and they are round,  that is a dark shadow. 
These are only 4 of the Fluffles stamps I have but they were the best for grouping together. 


Flluffles and the lady bugs 
I coloured with Spica Glitter pens cut the image with Elizabeth Craft designs stitched circles.


Another favourite Fluffless with the grasshoppers also coloured with Spica glitter pens and copic markers and cut with the same stitched die.


I made Fluffles in the hat box into a red hat Fluffles, I picked this stamp up eons ago in the U.S. on a clearance shelf. I also coloured this with the glitter pens and copics.


Top 'o the morning to you!! another clearance purchase and it's one of two St. Patrick's day stamps. Coloured again with spica glitter pens and copics.

You have now reached the end of a long blog post congratulations!!! 
All my Fluffles stamps are wood mount and have been discontinued from Stampendous but look for them now in you craft store in Clear Minis (I have seen them)

I'm entering this in:
Show us your Pussycats Challenge ~~ Any furry thing goes.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you take up the challenge to make Artist trading cards or coins. 




5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

THese are so cute, love them!

Lindsey said...

I think I only have two Fluffles, but I love them! This quartet of coins is terrific!

Donna said...

Super set of ATCs Barb!
I near fainted when they weren't housemouse - but I love your fluffles too!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun fat cat coins!

ike said...

How delightful. I LUV Fluffles. Adorable little cat coins :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog