Tuesday, March 3, 2020

It's Christmas Cheer at Christmas Kickstart Challenge (aka alcohol)


The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers are Guest Elves at Christmas Kickstart Challenge All the elves are making there snarkiest alcohol laden projects and I am no exception. I scrolled through all my Bugaboo images on the computer and picked JJ for my card.


I colouored JJ up in sparkle and used an ancient spellbinders die set I have used for eons. The sentiment was found and was computer generated. 


Computer generated sentiment I found on "google"


Finished the inside with a holiday sentiment and when it was finished I found a better one, oh well.

Head over to the main Christmas Kickstart Blog to see what the rest of the "elves" have made.


I'm a Christmas Kickstart Elf for Challenge 29. 

Thanks for visiting today and lets keep making those Holiday cards 


3 comments:

JulieP said...

That sentiment!!!! I'm definitely going to have to swipe that for future card. LOVE!

KT Fit Kitty said...

So fun and funny! Great imiage and I love how you come up with the best sentiments!

Lindsey said...

Just like Julie, I'll be swiping that sentiment, it is perfection! And goes perfectly with JJ. Love how you coloured her, too!