Thursday, February 6, 2020

Welcome to the February Edition of Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge.

Where did January go? I can't believe we are in February already but I am so happy (almost giddy) to be posting my second set of ATCs for the Happy Little Stampers, I made Artist Trading Coins this time, they are 2 1/2 inch circles and so much fun, I hope you will give them a try and add them to the Challenge.  The theme for the February ATC challenge is Fruity.


I chose one of my favourite stamp companies for my image, House Mouse Designs, I am so in love with these critters. I chose a Happy Hopper for my "fruity" design.


Artist trading cards and coins use up a lot of the scraps that you have  left over from other challenges although I didn't seem to have any red or black scraps in my hanging file folders 


Close up of the Happy Hopper spitting out the watermelon seeds. The seed is a black oval rhinestone (I was surprised I still had a few) bought years ago at the Dollar store. I coloured them up with alcohol markers.  

Thanks for visiting today and check out the challenges at Happy Little Stampers





3 comments:

Lindsey said...

These are adorable, Barbara! I'm so happy you're enjoying making ATCs.

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are sweet, Barb! I love those cute watermelon bunnies! I do enjoy watermelon in the summer, but unlike the bunny, I prefer seedless hehe. Very cute ATCoins!

Donna said...

Awesome!
Love the rhinestone as the seed!
Great idea and such a cute little image!