Wednesday, February 12, 2020

JOY, JOY, JOY

This will be a really quick post, I'm really late for the Jingle Belles Challenge. This is the first one I have been able to enter although many many ideas were happening but the timing was not good.


Used my favoutite critters, the challenge is to use three of something on your card, three mice, three candy canes, and three glitter stickers.

Finished the inside with a Hero Arts stamp I won last year from the Jingle belles.


I'm entering this in:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ I don't see any Kings





Thanks for taking time today to check out what I've been doing.



5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Barbara
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is adorable, Barb! Adorable image, cute candy-cane theme with coordinating paper, and I like how you finished the inside! It's always a joy to see what you've been making! I love looking at your Crafting Helper on your sidebar too!

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooh that is so fun, those house mouses are (as always) so adorable and you colored them perfectly, as usual! so happy you could jump in with us at JINGLE BELLES it didn't feel officially like the new season until you were here! ♥♥♥

Lindsey said...

Look at this cute little trio of mice! Of course you had the perfect HOuse Mouse image for the challenge.

Dotty Jo said...

Always love your House Mouse cards, Barb, and this is another cutie! Such a sweet trio. People are being so creative with their 'RED' choices. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x