Wednesday, July 31, 2019

I have a WINNER!!!

Good Morning Friends, Family and Followers
The time has come to announce the Blog Candy Winner 
from the post you can find HERE.

I used the google random number generator and the Lucky number is 12
The winner is Becca Yahring 

Congratulations Becca please e-mail me your snail mail address
 at harbar@execulink.com and I will get your prize in the mail ASAP


Thanks for commenting on the Christmas in July challenge and just a heads up the new challenge at Shopping Our Stash is Base it on a Book hope you can join us.

2 comments:

Janis said...

Congratulations to my crafty friend, Becca!!! Hooray!! Enjoy this adorable stamp.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Becca Yahrling said...

Thank you, Barb - I have sent you an email. So excited to ink it up - love those mice!!