Saturday, July 27, 2019

Happy Birthday "Time"

It's great when you have pieces in a box you can make a card out of without making a lot of cuts, even the base was already folded in the box of scraps.  I made this for my son who's birthday is Sunday, July 28th.


The "time" piece was already cut, although one of the hands couldn't be found so had to cut one again. This is a really nice die but I had to use a "used" dryer sheet between the gold and the die as it made it easier to get out of the die after it was cut. 


Close up to show the detail especially on the hands.


My plan was to use regular gold embossing  powder, it was a new jar and there was not a hope in "heck" I was getting that jar open, lucky for me I brought the Egyptian gold with me to use, it's sparkly. 

I'm entering this in:

Seize the Birthday ~~ no topping

Thanks for visiting today and have an awesome weekend!!!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

What a fabulous die and then in gold! WOW! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday and please come back again soon.