Thursday, June 7, 2018

Jingle All The Way!!!

Jingle Belles Rock the Christmas Bells!!! I'm so happy to be able to create a second card for the challenge. I decided the Fluffles stamped image really needed to be "square". Fluffles is one of the older stamps I have and sadly they are discontinued they were from Stampendous.


This is as CAS as you get from me!!! I now see how much "white" space there is in the background even though it's striped. 


Close up of my trio of bell ringers.


Finished inside with some left over patterned paper and a Impression Obsession sentiment.

I'm entering this in:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Christmas Bells those Christmas Belles.

Show us your Pussies ~~ furrything goes.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a crafty day!!!

5 comments:

lauren bergold said...

ok, so, that looks VERY cas to me... but then... i'm ME, lol, so possibly not the best judge of such things? it's a corker of a card, tho, by any standard! (let's not tell the house mouse from the last post there are THREE CATS in this post tho, k?!) :) :) :) so pleased you could join our bell ringing fun (again!) at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

ike said...

Oh, such a fine elegant card. I LUV Fluffles - I must search mine out and have a stamp up :-D
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

SmilynStef said...

I always love fluffles ... and all of those ringing bells ... so glad you're helping us Jingle again at Jingle Belles.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay for Fluffles! I just love him! Such a cute card, Barb! You are doing great with your holiday cards!

Furrbster said...

Thisis brilliant!!

Hugz Tinz