Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Here are Some of My Favourite Things.............

Challenge #357 at Shopping Our Stash is My Favourite Things. We would like to see some of your favourite things, stamps, paper, embellishments, techniques, colours are a few suggesitons. I went with my favourite colour and my favourite stamp company!!!



As you can see I'm a House Mouse lover and this is Nature's Energy Drink with Muzzy and my favourite colour is Purple, any an all shades of purple. I cut both image and purple layer with a set of dies I've had for over a year and I'm not sure if they have ever been used. I don't have the name of them but call them wonky stitched rectangles. 


As you see I was down on the breakwall taking the pictures and it was very windy so I'm lucky the pictures turned out as well as they did.  This is the finished inside with the only birthday sentiment I brought with me. 

Old stuff I used up:
Last sheet of Elegant Eggplant
Retired light mauve (lost the name)
plastic dots circa 2016

/Thanks for visiting today and head over to the main blog and see what the rest of the design team favourites they have used.



5 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Barbara!
I love your House Mouse creations and they are all just too adorable. Yeah, girl, you had me at purple. This is a lovely project. Your great use of space and color gives it that extra ump that is the real beauty of a CAS design. Love it!
Hugz,
Chana

lauren bergold said...

hehehe... i wondered if we would see a house mouse today and your card does not disappoint!!!!!!! ♥

KarinsArtScrap said...

Barbara it's so sweet and beautiful
Gr Karin

Donna said...

House mouse and purple
A perfect "Barb" card
:)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ohh!! Awesome!!! we think alike, when I saw the theme for this challenge, the House Mousies popped in my mind.
Love the colors and the sweet image, beautiful card, my House Mouse loving friend.
Hugs.