Tuesday, November 14, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~~ Day 14

Guess what!!! I'm caught up ~~ today is Day 14 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 and I have finished day 14 before midnight.  I struggled with finding a tag that I could use for inspiration, it certainly was not the fact that they were uninspiring but I didn't have anything remotely useful to do a tag with.....until all of a sudden a light bulb moment and it came to me.  My inspiring tag is Jessica's tag!!!


Ready made black tag from the dollar stop in Simcoe Ontario, they have a lovely selection of both scrapbooking and jewelry making items. I chose the smallest snowflake from Elizabeth Craft Designs package and the bottom edge is a Stampin'up border die I think the Noel is also a EC die, or it could be IO....too tired to go look, finished the tag with black/white baker's twine and gold cord.

Here is Jessica's Tag.

I'm entering this in:

Thanks for visiting again today Day 15 and the half way mark in the challenge.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Your tag is so pretty!!
You are the second person I have seen participating in this challenge.
It is probably to late to join, but I am going to check it out :)

cm said...

A striking, bold tag - absolutely gorgeous! Thrilled to see this beauty in the gallery!
~carol