Sunday, November 12, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 ~~ Day 8

Be prepared or warned!!! I got caught up on my 25 Days of Christmas Tags ~~ Wow. Day 8 tag I picked Lindsey's tag with the cute kitty in the stocking, I tried to make a green colour burst background but after two "fails" I chose some already smooshed cardstock.


Of course I didn't have a kitty in a stocking but I had a house mouse in a stocking, 

Here is Lindsey's tag ~~ its the one on the right.






That's all for Day 8 Thanks for checking.

I'm entering this in:


3 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

So cute...love your sweet tag, that background is amazing. Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Beverly S. said...

Pretty bright green background on this tag. The stocking shows up nicely on it. Good job!

Lindsey said...

You don't have a kitty in a stocking? You need to get on that! ;) Your background looks great, as does your little mouse. (I hope you didn't throw your other ones out... I often like them better when I go back after a day or so.)