Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Still being Peaceful at the Jingle Belles Rock.

Since I had some time this past weekend I made another peaceful scene for the Jingle Belles Rock challenge.  I did have a much more elaborate card planned but when it came to do it the fussy cutting was way too involved.


I left the scene Black and White but sparkled it up with some wink of stella. The birds are fussy cut and popped up, all the colouring was done with atyou Spica glitter pens.


Closer look at the birds.


Classic Christmas sentiment.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Peace on Earth

ABC Christmas challenge ~~ R is for Red

12 Months of Christmas Link up ~~ Traditional colours (optional)

Thanks for checking out my blog today I hope you find some inspiration to get your Holiday card started.





4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

YIKES! you are soooooo totally ON A ROLL with the amazingly lovely & peaceful holiday scenes. i wasn't sure you could top the night sky with the deer but this is truly magnificent, missus! ♥♥♥ so pleased you could help us celebrate "peace on earth" at JINGLE BELLES... once more!

Rodney said...

Love your black & white scene framed with the pops of color ... so glad you shared your PEACEful creation with us at jingle belles.

Zw@@n said...

Stunning card, Barbara. I love the black/white image in the background and the coloured border and birds. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Donna said...

Your winter scene is lovely! I like the pop of color around the back and white image. Great design. Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!