Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Garden Helper

It's Tuesday and my day to post on the Eyelet Outlet Blog.  As the title says it's all about the garden and I have a cute little helper to showcase the  gardening brads from the Eyelet Outlet & Brad Store. 


Sorry for the "overcast" picture but there isn't a good way to take the picture with the rainy, overcast weather the last few days. First I added some  Coloring Book Washi Tape, leaf pattern to the blue cardstock, then stitched on it,  The cute image is from Stitchy stamps, 



I wanted to make a cute scene but I didn't have any flower brads so I used lollipop brads from the Eyelet Outlet and added some cardstock flowers behind them and coloured the stick with a copic marker.  I also added a couple of colourful butterflies also from the Eyelet Outlet.


What would a gardening card be without the super cute garden tool brads and the straw hat brad both are from the Eyelet Outlet Store.

Eyelet Outlet supplies used:

on sale are

Thanks for stopping by today see you again next Tuesday at 3.01 EDT





No comments: