Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Beautiful................

Hello again.  It's my day to post on the Eyelet Outlet Blog today and after a few false starts (my first two plans didn't work) I finally finished a project.  I hope you checked out Stephanie's project today it's fabulous. So I took a page from Stephanie's "book" and covered some teal cardstock with the wide leaf washi tape from the Eyelet Outlet Store, here is what it looks like.


I cut a flourish die in the same teal cardstock and covered some white cardstock with the same wide leaf washi tape and cut out the butterfly and the word Beautiful I added the rhinestone swirly bling from the Eyelet Outlet Store for the butterfly's tail and dotted a few more around the background.


Close up of the swirly bling and how lovely the washi tape wrapped cardstock worked with the dies.

Items I used


Well my time is short today so I will wish you "happy crafting" and see you next Tuesday at 3.01 p.m. EDT



1 comment:

Mimi said...

Ooh... this is so elegant with the bling, and the die over the leafy baclground plus the leafy-butterfly adds almost a lace-like detail... which adds to the elegant look!