Tuesday, May 30, 2017

You are so SWEET!!!

Shopping Our Stash has a new challenge for you this week, #305 ~~ You are so Sweet!! so we want you to feature something sweet (cake, candy icecream, fruit. I  went with my favourite stamps, House Mouse Designs, followed a sketch from Sketch Saturday but unfortunately I had mixed up challenges and the sketch challenge will be over by the time this posts. I even followed the colour combo from Just us Girls and it will be too late for them too.  Anyway here is the "sweet" treat I have for you to see.


I made a 5 1/4 square card and used the cute critter from House Mouse Designs.

  
I used the                   cuttle bug embossing folder and Eyelet Outlet Enamel dots.


Close up of the sentiment. 
I would like to enter this in 
~~ Toppings ~~ Something sweet.

Thanks for stopping by today and check out the Main Blog  check out what "sweets" the rest of the team have designed.




5 comments:

lauren bergold said...

well, the main point of challenges is for them to help INSPIRE YOU, right?! but yeah, there's nothing like realizing you've made an AWESOME CARD that will run 3 days late, lol! it's still a corker tho, so there's that, missus!!! <3

Mimi said...

I love the colors here... just exactly the right blueberry colors! I love how the mouse is sitting off of the oval... such an effective feature!

Tracy said...

Another adorable card!!
I love that you added enamel dots in the centers of the circles

Robyn Oliver said...

Real 'sweet' card Barbara, love House Mouse and also how you've added enamel dots to the embossed background

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous card, love that little mouse chomping on blueberries - great colouring too! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)