Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Wedding Time......

Can you believe it's the second of May?  Looking ahead to June and Weddings this is the time to shop for all the awesome paper flowers, swirly bling and so much more at the Eyelet Outlet store.  

Tuesday afternoon is my time to post on the Eyelet Outlet Blog and since I had beautiful white paper flowers and swirly rhinestone bling I knew I wanted to make a Wedding card.


The image is from Inkadinkadoo and I die cut with spellbinder's ovals, I really wanted the flowers to be the star of the card. I used very simple gold mini brads to put the layers together. I had spritzed all the petals with simmer mist. Picked two swirl pieces from the rhinestone blingy swirls. 


Ahhhh the stars of the card the gorgeous paper flowers there are 40 in each package and come in a variety of colours and patterns. I tucked a pair of gold rings in between the petals.


The swirly bling also comes in a variety of colours as well as pearls in many colours too.


I share Tuesdays with Stephanie check out what awesomeness she made for you today just scroll down and check her post out.

Enjoy today and keep on crafting.






3 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is gorgeous!!! What a great idea to tuck the two rings in with the pretty flowers. So pretty.

Tracy said...

Your card is stunning!!
So much detail and everything is just perfect.

Sun Dry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.