Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Squeaking in at the Jingle Belles Challenge.......

It's been a busy, busy couple of weeks and I really want to keep up at least one card for the Jingle Belles Rock.  When I saw the sketch from Mojo Monday I knew I wanted to put the two of them together and here is what I came up with.


I used my favourite set of snowmen from Sunshine Designs  added some snowflake die cuts with some bling in the centers.


Love those snowflakes 


Finished inside with a simple Let it Snow!!! 

Challenges I want to enter:

Jingle Belles Rock  Let flakes fall where they may. (not here please) Ending in less than 24 hours but a new challenge will be up on Friday.


Mojo Monday  Sketch 482 (current)
Merry Monday (current)
Thanks for spending some time here and seeing I am working on my Holiday Stash, and it's easy with great challenges like these. 

14 comments:

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

Love it! I have every one of those darling snowmen! What an adorable gathering of flakes;))!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh I love those snowmen on their stitched squares! Very cute card and gorgeous design!

lauren bergold said...

love, love, looooove this card, missus and what a fabulous take on that awesome sketch as well! so pleased you could join our "FLAKE-Y" fun at JINGLE BELLES! <3

Lindsey said...

I agree, let's keep the snowflakes to the paper kind! What a cute card, and perfect use of the sketch.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cute trio of snowmen and I love your take on the sketch!!

Marie Bingaman said...

Super cute snowmen! I love them in this layout, and the blue is perfect too! :)

SmilynStef said...

What a fun little snowman trio ... thanks for getting *flake-y* with us at jingle bell

JoAnn said...

Fun trio of snowmen. Love the colors and pretty snowflakes.

Mimi said...

Hey Barb! Such a sweet card! Those are very cute snowmen, and yes, those flakes are very cool. Had to laugh at your comment about "not here please" regarding the flakes falling! Oh, girl, I echo that. Unfortunately, a storm is rolling in as I type😝❄

Alex said...

So sweet snowmens. I like to invite you to our present challeng #2 at Do-Al(l) Kreatives.

Hugs
Alex
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
Alex' Kreative Seite

Marcia Hill said...

What a FUN card...love all those snowmen! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday Barbara!! :0)

Unknown said...

I like the layout of the card. The colors are my favorite for the holiday season. Pretty snowflakes and the right amount of bling. So cute!

Colleen said...

Those are cute snowmen..Have you ever seen a snowman that isn't just too cute? I love all of them! And how perfect to be able to use three of them with this sketch! Adorable! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Lynn said...

A great card - a lovely take on the sketch.