Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Shopping Our Stash challenge #262 is Spring Colour Pallet

Last day of February wow that was a short month, it seemed like Valentines was just the other day.  We have had a warm spell here in SWO but it's getting cooler for a bit then back up to 10 degrees C.  Shopping Our Stash has an inspiration picture with the colour pallet for you to use.

These are all my favourite colours too. and here is what I did for the challenge.


I haven't made a House Mouse card in a while and I had this one stamped and ready to go. The background paper is from Walmart and looks like it was smooshed but it had all the colours of the pallet in it. I also used some "pony bead" dots I made two summers ago and they also are the challenge colours.


Close up of the home made dots/


Finished inside just waiting for the next Birthday 

Thanks for checking out my blog today, and head over to the main blog and see what the rest of the design team have made. Do you want to be a GDT if so add DT behind your name when you enter the challenge.


5 comments:

lauren bergold said...

super duper house mouse related UBER-cuuuuuteness!!!!!!! and possibly the best sentiment + image pairing of all time! <3 <3 <3

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Eeekk!! Oh Barbara, just so you know, (if you don't know already), I adore the House Mouse siblings, I can't get enough of them. This image is just so sweet, this little guys hanging from the Lavender stalks, how sweet is that.
Beautiful detail of those Pony Beads, perfect match for the challenge colors!!!
Hugs,
Maria.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a sweet card, Barb! Love this colour palette - perfect for spring! You have so many awesome sentiment stamps for the insides of your cards - I always enjoy seeing them!

Ina G said...

Don't you just love those House Mouse stamps. They are always so cute and make such fun cards. Super sweet card and background.

Chris Dring said...

So stinking adorable!! Love this card!