Tuesday, March 10, 2015

SOS #192 Counting On You

Looking for my Clear it Out post scroll down or click HERE
Sorry for the late posts this morning the time change takes me a long time to get used to, I’m so tired at night I’m in bed early and I seem to manage to sleep in at least an hour extra in the morning  which works out to 9 hours. This morning I woke up and realized I went to bed before I did my blog posts, so I’m blaming the time change.  So on with the challenge at Shopping Our Stash!!!. Counting on You, we would like to see numbers on your project. Here is mine……
IMG_2743
All cardstock and number paper (leftover from an ATC swap) were in my scrap file box, the flower was sitting on my table with the flower eyelet already on it, a left over thought for another challenge.  The Happy Birthday was bought at a yard sale before I even knew what paper crafting was.
IMG_2744
I even have numbers on the inside of the card.
The sketch I used is from the Crooked Stamper CSSC #2
CSSC#2-90R
This is a fabulous sketch, no matter which way you flip it.
Thanks for looking today and have a fabulously crafty week.

6 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Love the number papers, inside and out! And I like that you've flipped the sketch!

Jessi Fogan said...

It's totally Daylight Savings' fault. Wrecks my life twice a year for at least a week! This is awesome - love that we both used number paper and yet turned out with totally different cards!

Donna said...

Ha - that is funny that we used almost the same paper...I am sure I have some of that paper (maybe??) too!
Fab job!!

Lynn's Place said...

great sketch wonderful card....everything is awesome...tfs

Chris Dring said...

Wow! This is really pretty, Barb! Love the flower embelly - it adds a nice touch to your card!

Tracy said...

What a great vibrant card, such fun number paper, perfect for a birthday card :)
The time change hasn't really effected me, I just slept late the first day and now I'm good :) Hope you get regulated soon, lol.