Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Challenge Time at Clear it Out Tuesday…..Circles

November is done and now the count down is on for Christmas. We are here to help you do two things, first get rid of your hoarded stash and secondly get some holiday projects done. I am working on Christmas cards, I love to send hand made cards to my friends I don’t see often enough.  The theme this time is Circles we want to see circles on your project and the stash item is glitter, make it sparkle. The sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Designs, we all love bugaboo don’t we.
IMG_2471
Here he is Poppi Penguin with a candy cane, he is just so sweet. I have a glitter scalloped circle and stickles on the candy cane and holly on his hat. The snowflakes were sitting on my desk and needed to be used.The ribbon is a couple of years old and never been opened so more stash used.
IMG_2472
Close up of the snowflakes
IMG_2473
Finished inside of the card, I have a mini holly punch and thought it tied the holly from his hat to the inside.
I hope you will join us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the Circles challenge don’t forget to use some glitter on your card.

2 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Penguins are so cute...and this card shows it...tfs

Jessi Fogan said...

AAAAAHHHHH I love penguins :) so perfectly Christmasy! I love the perfect amount of sparkle :)