Sunday, December 21, 2014

Another Pink Christmas Card and a Great Sketch Challenge

When I first saw the sketch last week I knew I wanted to try it and life got in the way and when I got the reminder I still had time to enter I got busy. The Sketch is at Freshly Made Sketches and you can use up your scraps…..BONUS!!
IMG_2548
I was rummaging through my patterned paper and I found some pink and green Christmas paper I thought was long used up. It is green on one side and patterned on the other. The pink polka dot one was in my scrap tin and thought ok it will work. You might have notice I’ve had a few of these little snowmen, there were 4 all coloured up for a challenge and I missed it, but I was not going to let them go to waste.
IMG_2549
Finished the inside with a sentiment on a top note die cut with some of the patterned paper to decorate it.
I would like to enter this in ~~~
Sketch 167 at Freshly Made Sketches
Thanks for stopping  by today and come back again real soon.

5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Lovely sketch and adorable card! I love those little snowmen you've been sharing!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so adorable! I'm loving that fun little snowman! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lynn's Place said...

Pink, pink, pink...what a sweet card tfs <((><

Jessi Fogan said...

That little scalloped mat! Such a perfect frame for that cutie snowman :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is sooooo cute! I love your fabulous festive card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!