Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 2 Here Kitty Kitty at The Cheerful Stamp Pad

Challenge #99 starts the second week of Here Kitty Kitty at The Cheerful Stamp Pad,  Remember my week 1 card, well I got a second image from the sponsor Barbara Jensen at Stitchy Bear Outlet. but this time I made a Christmas card, Here is what I made for the challenge.
IMG_2438
The Santa hat is from High Hopes stamps, which is a Canadian company, I coloured it and fussy cut it out and added white opal liquid pearls for the pompom and the fur trim. Patterned paper is from a DCWV Christmas/Winter pack and the wreath is a brad.
IMG_2439
Now isn’t that an attitude, lol.
IMG_2440
The wreath brad and sentiment from Stampin’ up.
IMG_2441
Finished inside and the sentiment is from Stampin’up

I would like to enter this in a couple of challenges:
Glitter 'n Sparkle Challenge 111 Cute

Thanks for spending time here today and you know you want to play along with Here Kitty Kitty and we want to see your fabulous creations.

7 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Wow the hat looks like it belongs what a great card...tfs

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a fun theme! I maxed out with 2 in your challenge but could have added many more - you know how I love to make cat cards LOL! Yours is adorable! Love how you added the little Santa hat!

Tracy said...

Teehee, yes that kitty has some attitude doesn't she ;)
Fun Christmas card perfect for a cat lover

Lindsey said...

This cat definitely has the perfect attitude. :) Terrific card! Must try to get something done for this challenge -- I do have a cat stamp or two (dozen...) :D

Jessi Fogan said...

I love that hat! The cat even looks like she's enjoying it :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Well here I am again, Barb! Still love your kitty card! Just popping in to thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle for our Cute challenge! Wishing you the best of luck in our prize draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

Vic said...

aw..how cute is this? he looks so pleased with his hat - and quite proud of it! Thanks for sharing with us over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x