Monday, October 13, 2014

It’ s Monday and Time for a New Challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends and followers and Happy Columbus Day to my American friends and followers and to all others Just have a fabulous Monday!!!
The Cheerful Stamp Pad is offering a Guest Design Team position for the winner of the Fall Leaves Challenge, it’s a great chance to “test the waters” of being on a design team, so get your fall colours together and paint us a fabulous project. I wanted to do a new type fold, I think I have made one before but it is super easy and looks really neat. Here is what I came up with.
IMG_2373
This is the card when it is folded for mailing. I used a sweet house mouse gliding to the ground on a leaf. The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny and the rust dots are metal dots I bought at Joann’s about 5 years ago. How I love to hoard cute things I might not be able to buy again.
IMG_2374
This is how the card stand up, although I don’t have a sentiment on it yet it will be the same size as the front image. I have a few Fall birthdays coming and this will come in handy.
IMG_2375
I hope you can see how the Z fold works. It is a 4 1/4 X 11 piece of cardstock scored at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2 the rest is up to you.
IMG_2376
Closer look at the  metal dots and the super cute patterned paper.

I would like to enter this in the Gruffies and Guests Halloween colour challnge


Now it’s your turn to show is your Fall Leaves, head over to the  Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge Blog and see what the rest of the design team has for your inspiration.
Thanks for looking today and have a great Fall Day!!!

8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aw, so cute, Barb! Love how this opens up. I'd like to try more of these fancy folds! Your fall House Mouse is adorable and I love your acorn paper!

Gail said...

love this fold Barb!!..the dp is perfect for your sweet image..tfs..loves ya

Lynn's Place said...

wowzers this turned out fabulous...tfs

Jessi Fogan said...

Dying of cute! I love that mouse, and that paper is perfection. Love the metal dots too (and yep, hoard it! They might never have more!)

Unknown said...

Fab card, very cute image, thanks for joining us over a Gruffies & Guests, good luck in the challenge, Anne-Marie DT x

Tracy said...

Your card is so cute.
Love this sweet image and the beautiful fall colours in this paper.

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at Gruffies and Guests October Challenge.

Silvia said...

I love the colouring of this cute Image. It pairs perfectly with the background paper.
Thanks for joining us at Gruffies & Guests October Challenge.
Silvia DT