Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Challenge #174 at Shopping Our Stash is…Halloween


Looking for my Clear it Out post scroll down or click HERE.

There are a lot of challenges are geared to Halloween  and this week  at Shopping Our Stash it isn’t any different. Let’s see some Halloween colours, orange, black, green and purple. I picked one of my witch digis and this one is from Lacy Sunshine.   
IMG_2388
The image was coloured with my Spectrum noir and copic markers the I fussy cut her out I used a Decorative floral die and large oval die to cut the frame.I layered the patterned paper on pumpkin pie and black.
IMG_2389
Close up so you can see some of the paper.
IMG_2390
Finished inside of the card, the sentiment is from a clear October set I think it is from Hero Arts but not sure as I have had it for a long, long time.
challenges I’m entering this in:
Lacy Sunshine challenge Halloween
Crafty Hazel nut’s patterned paper challenge October anything goes.
Simon says Stamp Wednesday...Colour challenge (orange, green, black, slate, lavender)
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can find some time to visit the SOS Blog read up on the rules and have a look at what the other design team members have made.

13 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card, Barb! Such a cute image!

lauren bergold said...

such an UBER-cuuuuuuuuute witch!!! adorable! :)

Donna said...

Fab Halloween card Barb! Love the wee witch and that design paper in the background!

Leslie Hanna said...

That is a super image, and the frame is perfect for her!

Lynn's Place said...

How can a witch be so cute...but she sure is...great card...tfs

Barb said...

Fabulous card loving your layout, pumpkin and witch, really nicely done. Thanks for joining us at the Lacy Sunshine challenge, Barb

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Barbara, a fabulous design and lovely papers. Your image is just delightful and lovely colouring!!

Thanks so much for joining Simons Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Gail said...

it's a wow Barb..great coloring and sketch!!..tfs..loves ya

Lindsey said...

Like that patterned paper with the witch on top -- nice!

Tracy said...

I love your witchy witch ;)
Great card and you rocked this challenge.

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEK! I love this, Barb! Great coloring and the framing and DP is fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing with Lacy Sunshine. xxD

Jessi Fogan said...

That frame! I just love it, such a fun & cute card :)

Chris Dring said...

Love the frame and that cute witch! Fabulous card!