Monday, March 31, 2014

It’s Monday!!! Time for a NEW challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad……Use Some Flowers.

Challenge #83 at the Cheerful Stamp Pad is to use some flowers, how easy is this challenge? The sponsor for challenge #83 is Bugaboo Stamps check them out, they have super cute and lots more. I used a bugaboo digi stamp called girl with flowers, kinda appropriate don’tcha think. lol. coloured with my spectrum noir and copics (for the skin) Attached it to my favourite colours.”purple”.
IMG_2046
The image is one of the images I picked when I won a challenge at Catch The Bug, I thought it would be a great Mom’s day card. I am not sure of the names of the light mauve, but the darker on is Elegant Eggplant. I put the light mauve layer through the big shot in the argyle folder by cuttlebug, added ribbon from the dollar store and the flowers were off a stem of flowers from a yard sale.
IMG_2047
Here is the inside of the card
Challenges I am entering this in are:
Catch the Bug challenge…..March recipe challenge, use 4 layers a flower and a ribbon.
Thanks for visiting me today and come back again real soon.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is beautiful, Barbara! I love that Bugaboo image! I don't have that one - love how you coloured her. I really like your argyle embossing and white flowers too. Wishing you a wonderful day, my friend!

Lynn's Place said...

WHAT A SWEET IMAGE AND SHE LOOKS GOOD IN ALL THE PURPLE....FAB JOB...TFS...:)

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, this is absolutely perfect for a MD card!

Billie A said...

Great card and colors. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug for our recipe challenge.

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, and you know me, I love these girl images :)
You coloured her up beautifully :)

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our March Recipe Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.