Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Give me a 3 and a 2 and a 1 are you curious?

If you are looking for my Clear it Out Tuesday post and the winner of my Blog Candy.....just click HERE. or scroll down.

Shopping Our Stash is having an interesting challenge, on your project you have to put 3 of something and 2 of something lastly 1 of something. Now if you need some more ideas head over to the challenge blog and check out the other design team projects. Just click HERE Remember to tell us what you used for your 3 2 1.
For my card I used 3 rhinestones, 2 patterned papers and one sentiment.
IMG_1996
The die I used is a Nellie Snellen and I cut the certainly celery with two of the dies, flat attached the larger cut and the smaller one with the image I popped it up.The image called Bon Voyage is from The Stamping Chef and the sketch is from TSC recipes on Facebook. 
IMG_1997
Same design as the front of the card 3 rhinestones, 2 patterned papers and one sentiment, first inking for it too and I’ve had it for a long time, Most patterned papers I have are at least one year old.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!!! Take some crafty time to join us at Shopping Our Stash for the challenge.

8 comments:

lauren bergold said...

loooooooooooove those gorgeous greeny papers! LOVE that you did the same 3-2-1 "recipe" inside, as well! sooooo cool & clever!!!

Lynn's Place said...

Love the colors...awesome job...tfs

Donna said...

Fantastic 3-2-1 card Barb! Love that you carried the design over to the inside as well!

Chris Dring said...

Yes, what Donna said! Love that you finished the inside like the front of your card! Great image and love the colors you used!

Chana Malkah said...

Great card! Love the image. Very Nicely Done!
Hugz,
Chana

Lindsey said...

So good, Barb! Lots going on, but not overdone. :)

Leslie Hanna said...

Wait, I might have those papers. :) A most excellent execution of the 3-2-1, inside and out!

Tracy said...

Great card and image.
I like the inside just as much as the outside :)