Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mid-Week inspiration for Clear it Out Tuesday!!

There is still another week to enter your project on the Clear it Out Tuesday Challenge Blog. The theme is Make Someone’s Day and make it sparkle. Use up some of that glitter that is on the shelf or your stickles that are in the cupboard, you could even use some of the glitter cardstock that you just had to have every colour of. The sponsors are Bugaboo and The Stamping Chef, please visit their stores they are fabulous sponsors and are very generous too.
If you follow my blog you know I’m at the cottage for the week, woohoo but it does present some obstacles, dial up for one take three times longer for me to do most things and lack of crafting supplies. I had a minor meltdown when I thought I didn’t have any glitter in the “box” How could I do a card where the stash item is glitter/bling? but on checking my tote (I take it to classes) there was a large bottle of Ice Stickles in a pocket.
IMG_1699
The Sketch I used is from deconstructing jen she makes awesome sketches I really liked this sketch #108 and I am entering it on her blog  for the challenge.
Supplies
Image….Lost Fairy from the Stamping Chef
sketch….deconstructing jen
Cardstock…GP white, tempting turquoise Yellow 
Printed Paper…. a scrap from another project
Embossing folders….Asian flowers (cuttlebug) Square lattice (SU)
Ice stickles on the fairy wings,
Turquoise rhinestones from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by today, come back again soon you are always welcome.

3 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

How sweet she's just adorable...tfs

Tracy said...

Your card is so so pretty :)
Enjoy your time at the cottage :)

Donna said...

Fab card Barb! I am seriously envious that you get to create at the cottage!!