Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Isn’t this the Sweetest Bunny Card!!

I have been so busy I haven’t been keeping up with the baby cards I need but finally I had some time to work on one. I used one of my Happy Hopper stamps, coloured the image with my prisma colour pencils and oms. It seems to be have been a long time since I have entered the House Mouse & friends Monday challenge and this was my inspiration to “get ‘er done”. If you want to join in the fun check it out you have until Saturday July 27th to enter.
IMG_1708
I made the card then I added SPARKLE, which is what the challenge is, of course you can’t see the sparkle very well but I stickled up the baby bottle, added bling the the flowers and along the edge of the card. The flowers are from a bag I received a few years ago from a blog hop on the House Mouse & Friends Blog.
Supplies
Stamp from Happy Hoppers
sentiment….a rub-on from SU (had for years)
Cardstock…Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, GP White
Patterned paper….from SU (retired)
Ribbon.,….Whisper white from SU
Spellbinders Ovals and Lacy oval.
Thanks for stopping by today and come back again real soon.

6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

super sparkle, thank you for sharing them with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Sue said...

Pretty in pink, love that baby Happy Hopper. Look how her milk sparkles! Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Lynn's Place said...

awe how sweet I want some of that sparkly drink LOL just to cute...tfs

Tracy said...

Not only is your card beautiful, it is also so so cute.
That image is adorable and beautifully coloured.

Jessi Fogan said...

Ca-UTE! Love your baby cards, Barb :) The sparkly bottle - that's just too fun!

Christine said...

Hi love this sweet gorgeous image..& his sparkly bottle..lol lovely baby creation, nice take on the HM SPARKLE chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends cjall this wk.
smiles Christine x