Saturday, December 17, 2011

Join me in a Cup of Hot Chocolate

Ah finally I have some time to post, I’m still not anywhere near ready for Christmas, I’m hoping to finish up a lot today and tomorrow. As you know by now I love sketch challenges and I found 4 great sketches at Priscilla Styles home of the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge pop over and have a peek at the four great sketches, you have until December 26th to enter.
I had this coloured snowman image sitting on my desk and it looked just about the right size for one of the sketches. I had coloured her in pink and green so when I did the card I used Sage Shadow (retired from SU) love this with pink. I added liquid pearls to the cup and the snow. The image is from Kraftin Kimmie stamps, this is a Canadian company and her images are so cute and reasonably priced,stop by her store and have a look.
                          Christmas card for Natalie 2011
Thanks for taking time out of your busy holiday schedule to see what crafting I have been doing, you are welcome here any time.
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
John Quincy Adams

6 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

This is one cute snowman...so funny...colored fantasticly as well...WTG & TFS

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a cute snowman card. Love your color choices! Great take on the sketch challenge!
Thanks so much for joining us at Midnight Madness!
Denise
MMDT

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness this is a cute card. Love the non-traditional colour choice.

Gloria Sauve said...

Wow! This is absolutely adorable! I just love the way you have interpreted the sketch and the embossed paper is a perfect touch! So glad you took the Midnight Madness challenge!
Gloria
MMSC Design Team
www.globugideas.com

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Oh, how cute! Thanks for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!
Valarie Florer
Priscillastyles-store DT

LindaS said...

Lovely card. I really like the mix of embossing and papers. Thanks for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, LindaS/MMSC'DT