Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It’s a Blue Christmas

My favourite thing to do……..Monochromatic. I found the challenge at Drunken Stampers Challenge Blog. I did my card in shades of blue, the stamp I used I have had for a long while, it is from a Canadian Company that is very close to home here in South Western Ontario called the Artful Stamper. Go check it out they have great stamps and tutorials.  We were in London a couple of Saturdays ago at the Fairgrounds Farmer’s Market and one of the vendors had some great artwork and then I found out she was a designer for the Artful Stamper.
                          Monochromatic Blue
This stamp is great, use it with the frame or just use the snowman, I have also seen it layered. I stamped in Brilliance Mediterranean Blue, coloured with prismas and added some spica glitter pen to the scarf and hat, it sparkles in real life. Punched the snowflakes with my mini EK punch and added the bling.
Thanks for stopping by today and come back real soon I have a lot more to post in the next few days.
A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.
Francis Bacon

1 comment:

Lynn's Place said...

Blue Christmas for sure ..what a blue blue blue fabulous card..love it and I know you have my address..LOL...tfs