Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Under the Weather?

Well another of my “favourite” stamps……House Mouse, they are so cute. I had this one in my bin of coloured images that were slated for a card and it didn’t fit. There is a new group at Pages in Time just for sharing sketches and our cards made with the sketches which you will find here. I have used the scrapbooking layouts for doing cards and they do work quite well. It’s a great all round site for crafters too.
The image was already layered on Daffodil delight so my colour combination wasn’t to difficult to pick out, I used old olive and certainly celery for the base and accents. The dp is from my stash, Because my image was a little larger I used smaller rhinestones in the corner.
                         Under the Weather
Thanks for stopping by today and if you want a great place to find new friends and to post your projects stop by Pages In Time Card group and have a look.

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
Reinhold Niebuhr

2 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely card Barb! Your colouring is spectacular, and you do such a great job with those House Mouse stamps

Lynn's Place said...

Just cant be anything but in awe...what a sweet card...tfs