Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Crop Stop Challenge #30. Anything Lace

Here I go again sliding my challenge card in just under the wire. Here is where you will find the challenge. Today was our last day at the cottage until Friday, my daughter is going tonight to spend  couple of days there so………….I had some major tidying to do as my crafting supplies were in every room. I have used lace once or twice before and it was fun. I decided to make a frame for the image, I had to sew the mitered corners by hand even though I have two sewing machines at the cottage. TFL.
                              Crop Stop Lacy challenge.
The cardstock is Cherry Cobbler the image is a Stampin’up set called Nature Walk, the lace out of my stash from the dollar store.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I crafted on the long weekend.
Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
- Carol Burnett

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful card, Barbara! Love the contrast of the rich red with the white. Awesome stamped image too. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

Lynn's Place said...

Awe what an awesome take got the lacy challenge fabulous card ...tfs

kramer_buffy said...

what a wonderful lace frame you made!

Thanks for playing with us at Cropstop's challenge~!

-- dalis

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

What a great idea to make a lace frame! Thanks for joining us at CropStop!

Kath – incoming DT
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”