Saturday, May 14, 2011

ATC Steam punk Swap

At Stamp in Canada there was a swap hosted by Catwoman, there were 7 that joined the swap, most have never done ATCs before so it was an experience. I love the image I used,  it has a ‘40’s feel about it, the stamp is from Stampabilities called See the World. ATC is short for Artist Trading Cards, these are 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 inches, usually they have a theme and are numbered.  Here is my ATC I made for the swap.
                                          Steam punk ATC swap
I coloured with pencil crayons and oms, the fibres were eyelash yarn from a stash and the key I used versamark watermark and embossed it in copper penny,. I also made an envelope to go with it.
Here are the other 6 cards from the swap
                                      .ATC steampunk swap   2011
Top row #1 Debbie #2 Wendy #3 Lynne Lower row #4 Catwoman #5 Donna #5 Lynn
I have added links to the three of them that have their own blog, so you can visit them too.
These were such a fun thing to do and I’m hoping to join more ATC swaps in the future.
Thanks for stopping by to check out the ATCs  and I hope it might inspire you to join one too.

3 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

The ATC swaps rock... awesome take on them all WTG & TFS

Gail said...

yeahhhh you did an awesome job on the ATC barb..love it..i have a similar stamp and love the vintage look..tfs..loves ya

Donna said...

Thanks for posting the ATC's Barb!
I am in love with steampunk!!