Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ADFD Mucha Style Flowers & Challenge

I had a couple of challenges planned for this week but a few things got in my way of getting them finished until today. There was a sketch and a free digi stamp to use for challenge #18 found here at A Day For Daisies found here. The colours I used were Peach Parfait and Tangerine Tango, the dp was from an Asian stack pad  I found at Winners. I coloured the digi stamp with pencil crayons and oms. I used the “Cracked Glass” technique, I also made the faux brads by punching chocolate chip card stock and putting paper glaze on them.

                   ADFD sketch challenge

Thanks for stopping  by  and I hope I inspire you too try  a new technique  next time you get creative.

5 comments:

Purple Card Lady said...

What a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us for ADFD sketch challenge.

Lynn's Place said...

Great card Barb... love it...tfs

Gail said...

really done justice with this image Barb..tfs..loves ya

Sharron Lynne said...

Love the cracked glass effect on the flower.

Sherry Eckblad said...

beautiful card and I love the cracked glass technique. Thanks for joining us at ADFD.