Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash, it's an easy one this fortnight all that is required is to use some sort of "person" on your card and that is what I did. For me it was a stretch since 95% of my stamps are either cats, mice and a few dogs but I remembered a two case Stampin'up set Beautiful You, three images, lots of sentiments and a couple of "puddle" stamps, I have used it before but it was a long time ago and if I remember I paper pieced it, now I'm wondering why it sits on a shelf.
The focal point is a sketch type stamp as are the other two, I kept the sketch simple, digging through the few paper pads (most are christmas) I saw the diagonal plaid and thought "perfect" now do I have cardstock to match and voila it was in the stack of every colour of cardstock I managed to have here at the cottage. I would have liked ribbon under the oval but had to settle for some dollar store enamel dots.
The sentiment was from the same set. I haven't finished the inside but it will be done as soon as I can, I'm not a fan of surprises when I go to sign a card and find it needs to be finished and it seems to take longer than if you finished it all at once.
I'm adding this to:
AAA Birthday ~~ use patterned paper
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the Main Blog and see what people the rest of the team have used.
.jpg)

1 comment:
Stylish!! Love that plaid paper!! Way to go shopping your stash for our Who's Who challenge!! As always you are offering great inspiration to those who decide to play along with us over at Shopping Our Stash!! #SOS582
Post a Comment